Search This Blog

Saturday 13 February 2010

MULTICAM Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. 40MM Grenade Pouch (Holds 2)

MULTICAM Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. 40MM Grenade Pouch Holds 2, New Blackhawk MULTICAM

The MULTICAM Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. 40MM Grenade Pouch (Holds 2) was designed by Blackhawk to aid in speed and ease during military operations and assaults. The MULTICAM 40MM Grenade Pouch will also hold two MK3 Pepper Spray in place of 40mm grenades.

New Blackhawk MULTICAM
All Blackhawk MULTICAM Molle S.T.R.I.K.E pouches are designed to be opened at speed with one hand. The fitting of any Molle or S.T.R.I.K.E Pouch is fast, simple and secure.

The MULTICAM Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. 40MM Grenade Pouch is available in a number of colours and is designed to fit to any Molle compatible military vest, chest rig or rucksack.

No comments: